I highly suggest this easy and quick recipe. Takes only one pan, so it has little mess. It’s the perfect pot luck dish – everyone likes cheese and potatoes! This potato dish goes great with ham or as a side dish for a brunch.
- 2 to 3 lbs of Simply Shredded Potatoes(For more spicy potatoes – use the Southwestern style or the regular Southern Style)
- 16 ounce carton of sour cream.
- 10 ¾ ounce can of cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup of melted butter
- Cup of diced onions (optional) – Rookie doesn’t use the onions, too spicy!
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar (or American cheese)
Combine all ingredients in baking dish or pan.
Put in oven at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or cook in crockpot until warm.