- 1 package (18 oz.) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 pint (2 cups ) cold half-and-half
- 1 package (3.9 oz) chocolate instant pudding & pie filling
- 1/4 chopped nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350º F. Shape cookie dough into a ball in center of round bakeware. Using lightly floured roller, roll out dough to 12 inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edge is set. (Cookie will be soft. Do not overbake.) Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie and cool completely.
2. Mix cream cheese and sugar until well blended; set aside. Pour half-and-half into a batter bowl; add pudding mix and whisk 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes until thickened.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture over thoroughly cooled cookie to within 1/2 inch of edge. Spread pudding over cream cheese. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
*Rookie’s sister-in-law found this recipe in the Pampered Chef Cookbook